Welcome to Small Hill Video. By accessing our website and using our services, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. These terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use our service.
Effective Date: March, 2022
- Acceptance of Terms:
- The services provided by Small Hill Video are subject to the following terms of service.
- These terms may be updated from time to time without notice. Continued use of the service after such changes will constitute your consent to such changes.
- Description of Service:
- Small Hill Video provides travel planning and honeymoon package services.
- While we strive to keep information up-to-date and accurate, we cannot guarantee the uninterrupted availability or accuracy of information.
- User Obligations:
- Users must provide accurate and current information for service registration and booking.
- Users agree to use our services only for lawful purposes and comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Modifications to Service:
- Small Hill Video reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Limitations of Liability:
- Small Hill Video is not liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses resulting from the use or the inability to use our services.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Small Hill Video and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of your use of the service, your connection to the service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Governing Law:
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Jurisdiction], and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- Contact Information:
- For any questions regarding these Terms of Service, please contact us at [email protected].